COST QUOTED IS PER PERSON
Public contact course: R 4 869-57 VAT Exclusive = R 5 600-00 VAT Inclusive
Distance Learning course: R 3 478-26 VAT Exclusive = R 4 000-00 VAT Inclusive
(4 months to complete)
PUBLIC COURSE DATES (2 days)
25 - 26 March 9 - 10 September 2021
TSA Business Centre
This course is also available via contact In-House or Virtual In-House (MS Teams).
Contact us for a formal quote.
Pre-Requisite: Learners must have completed the ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Requirements Course
Individuals who are involved in Internal Audits in relationship with the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
Personnel who are responsible for the OH&SMS.
Managers who are on the receiving end of OH&S Audits
By the successful completion of this course the learner will be able to:
• Understand and apply the ISO 19011:2018 guidelines for auditing
• Develop auditing material required to conduct an internal audit
• Prepare and plan for an internal audit
• Perform audits displaying appropriate auditor techniques and write audit reports
- Overview of the ISO 19011:2018 guidance
o Auditing Terminology
o The Audit Process
o Planning and Preparing
o Prepare Work Documents
o Conduct Audit to collect Evidence
o Criteria and Evidence Requirement
o Finalise the Audit
o Prepare Audit Report
- Corrective Actions
- Conduct Audit Review
- Communication Processes for OH&SMS Auditors
- Competence and Evaluation of Auditors
Certification and Certificates
Public course Formative Assessment Questionnaire on the last day. Pass mark is 50%.
Distance Learning delegates has to submit 6 assignments
Successful Learners will receive an electronic TIQMS certificate
100% attendance is required for public course