COST QUOTED IS PER PERSON
Public contact course: R 4 869-57 VAT Exclusive = R 5 600-00 VAT Inclusive
Distance Learning course: R 3 913-04 VAT Exclusive = R 4 500-00 VAT Inclusive
(4 months to complete)
PUBLIC COURSE DATES (2 days)
21 - 22 June 2022
TSA Business Centre
This course is also available via contact In-House or Virtual In-House (MS Teams).
Contact us for a formal quote.
Any organization, regardless of its size, type and activities that wants to:
- Establish, implement and maintain an OH&S management system to improve occupational health and safety, eliminate or minimize OH&S risks (including system deficiencies), take advantage of OH&S opportunities, and address OH&S management system nonconformities associated with its activities
- Continually improve its OH&S performance and the achievement of its OH&S objectives
- Assure itself of conformity with its OH&S policy
- Demonstrate conformity with the requirements of the standard
By the successful completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Develop and maintain a management system based on ISO 45001:2018.
- Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 45001:2018 Requirements
- Cl 4. Context of the organization
- Cl 5. Leadership and worker participation
- Cl 6. Planning
- Cl 7. Support
- Cl 8. Operation
- Cl 9. Performance evaluation
- Cl 10. Improvement
- Challenges of seeking certification/registration of a OH&S management system by an external organization
- Integrating Management Systems (ISO 45001:2018 with the HLS, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015)
Certification and Certificates
Public course Formative Assessment Questionnaire on the last day. Pass mark is 50%.
Distance Learning delegates has to submit 3 assignments
Successful Learners will receive an electronic TIQMS certificate
100% attendance is required for public course