COST per delegate
R 2 521-74 VAT Exclusive = R 2 900-00 VAT Inclusive
DATES (1 day)
In-house or TIQMS can schedule a public course if required
Building 18 Cambridge Park
5 Bauhinia Street
Course price available on request
A Yellow Belt is a process operator, either in a manufacturing sense or an office (transactional) sense, or a member of the management team. The Yellow Belt is expected to participate in Six Sigma project teams when a Six Sigma project is concerned with a process within which the Yellow Belt operates.
the Yellow Belt will:
- work with local Green Belt to identify and quantify opportunities for improvement within the locale;
- be required to work under the direction of a Green Belt as a member of a larger Six Sigma project
- be required to participate in a smaller Six Sigma projects under the direction of a Green Belt.
The training programme for candidate Yellow Belts takes the form of a one-day Six Sigma awareness course where the purpose of Six Sigma and the Six Sigma process (DMAIC) is explained. Detailed descriptions of the Six Sigma tools are kept to a minimum.
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- What is Six Sigma Quality
- Step 1 Define
- Step 2 Measure
- Step 3 Analyse
- Step 4 Improve
- Step 5 Control
- Step 6 Replicate Results
Certification and Certificates:
Successful Learners will receive a TIQMS certificate