COST QUOTED IS PER PERSON
Public contact course: R 4 869-57 VAT Exclusive = R 5 600-00 VAT Inclusive
Distance Learning course: R 3 478-26 VAT Exclusive = R 4 000-00 VAT Inclusive
(4 months to complete)
Dates public course (2 days)
TO BE ADVISED
Building 18 Cambridge Park
5 Bauhinia Street
This course is also available via contact In-House or Virtual In-House (MS Teams).
Contact us for a formal quote.
Basic Numeracy is required
This course is applicable to all levels of employment.
By the successful completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Carry out Process Capability studies
- Determine Cpk’s
- Implement variable and attribute control charts
- Introduction to Descriptive statistics
- Tally sheets and Histograms
- Process Capability Studies (Cp & Cpk)
- Central Limit theorem
- X-bar R-Control Charts
- Pattern analysis within Control Charts
- p, np, C, & U Attribute Control Charts
- Pareto diagrams
Free-ware software with macros to run on MS excel is included
An SPC reference Handbook, including guidance of over 20 types of charts is also included.
Certification and Certificates
Public course Formative Assessment Questionnaire on the last day. Pass mark is 50%.
Distance Learning delegates has to submit 2 assignments
Successful Learners will receive an electronic TIQMS certificate
100% attendance is required for public course