COST QUOTED IS PER PERSON
Public contact course: R 4 869-57 VAT Exclusive = R 5 600-00 VAT Inclusive
Distance Learning course: R 3 913-04 VAT Exclusive = R 4 500-00 VAT Inclusive
(4 months to complete)
Dates public course (2 days)
15 – 16 April 7 – 8 October 2021
This course is also available via contact In-House or Virtual In-House (MS Teams).
Contact us for a formal quote.
TSA Business Centre
Learners must have successfully completed the Requirements Course.
Individuals who are responsible for doing internal audits against the ISO 14001:2015 standard
By the successful completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Understand and apply the ISO 19011:2011 requirements for auditing
- Develop auditing material required to conduct an internal audit
- Prepare and plan for an internal audit
- Perform audits displaying appropriate auditor techniques
- Write audit reports
- Eco Management and Audit Scheme
- Overview of Conducting an Audit
- Auditing Terminology
- Preparing for an Environmental Audit
- Preliminary Review of EMS Documentation
- Auditor Qualifications and Attributes
- Carrying out the Audit and System Audit Questions
Certification and Certificates
Public course Formative Assessment Questionnaire on the last day. Pass mark is 50%.
Distance Learning delegates has to submit 2 assignments
Successful Learners will receive an electronic TIQMS certificate
100% attendance is required for public course.