COST QUOTED IS PER PERSON
Public contact course: R 6 956-52 VAT Exclusive = R 8 000-00 VAT Inclusive
Distance Learning course: R 4 347-83 VAT Exclusive = R 5 000-00 VAT Inclusive
(4 months to complete)
Dates public course (4 days):
2 – 5 February 11 – 14 May 17 – 20 August 9 – 12 November 2021
TSA Business Centre
This course is also available via contact In-House or Virtual In-House (MS Teams)
Contact us for a formal quote.
Personnel who are responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a quality management system
By the successful completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Describe the history of quality and quality standards
- Describe the importance of the international standards in quality
- Interpret quality management standards.
- Understand and apply the ISO 9001:2015 standard as a management tool
- Implement the ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements
- Identify the requirements of the standard
- Understand Quality Concepts, purpose and rationale for a QMS
- Develop certain documents required by the standard
- Introduction to ISO QMS Standards and Guidelines
- Overview of the ISO 9000 Family
- 7 Quality Management Principles
- The ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Preparing the QMS & Process Management
- Documented Information
- The Role of the Certification process
Current day practical examples, case studies and visual aids are used.
Certification and Certificates:
Public course Formative Assessment Questionnaire on the last day. Pass mark is 50%.
Distance Learning delegates has to submit 2 assignments
Successful Learners will receive an electronic TIQMS certificate
100% attendance is required for public course
Successful Learners can register for the Internal Auditor and Lead Auditor Courses