COST per delegate: Contact TIQMS for a formal quote
Duration: Maximum 4 Months. There is no minimum period so delegates can complete the course in less than 4 months.
Start date is the day the materials are e-mailed.
Materials will be e-mailed as soon as payment is received.
Electronic Certificates will be supplied.
- Individuals responsible for developing risk management policy within their organization
- Individuals who need to ensure that an organization manages risk;
- Individuals who need to manage risk for the organization as a whole
- Individuals who need to evaluate an organization’s practice
By the successful completion of this course the learner will be able to:
- Recognize opportunities for application of Risk Management
- Integrate ISO 31000 with requirements of other Management systems
- Understand how to select appropriate Risk assessment techniques using guidance given in ISO 31010
- Understand the language used in the Risk management field
Risk assessment concepts, including – risk assessment and the risk management process: communication and consultation, establishing the context, risk treatment, monitoring and review.
The risk assessment process, including – Risk Identification, Risk Analysis: controls assessment, consequence analysis, likelihood analysis and probability estimation, preliminary analysis, uncertainties and sensitivities; Risk Evaluation; Documentation; Monitoring and Reviewing Risk Assessment; Application of Risk Assessment during life cycle phases.
Selection of risk assessment techniques (ISO 31010 gives a comparison of risk assessment techniques)
Certification and Certificates:
Learners are welcome to contact the Training Facilitator if experiencing difficulty.
Should all assignments not be successfully completed within the 4 months period, no certificate will be issued. Learners will then have to re-register for the Training programme.
Successful Learners will receive an electronic TIQMS Certificate