COST per delegate: Contact TIQMS for a formal quote
Duration: Maximum 4 Months. There is no minimum period so delegates can complete the course in less than 4 months.
Start date is the day the materials are e-mailed.
Materials will be e-mailed as soon as payment is received.
Electronic Certificates will be supplied.
Personnel who are responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a quality management system
By the successful completion of this course the learner will be able to:
- Understand and apply the ISO 9001:2015 standard as a management tool
- Implement the ISO 9001 standard requirements
- Identify the requirements of the standard
- Understand Quality Concepts, purpose and rationale for a QMS
- Develop certain documents required by the standard
- Introduction to ISO QMS Standards and Guidelines
- Overview of the ISO 9000 Family
- 7 Quality Management Principles
- The ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Preparing the QMS & Process Management
- Documented Information
- The Role of the Certification process
Certification and Certificates:
Learners are welcome to contact the Training Facilitator if experiencing difficulty. Should all assignments not be successfully completed within the 4 months period, no certificate will be issued. Learners will then have to re-register for the Training programme.
Successful Learners will receive an electronic TIQMS Certificate