ISO 31000:2018 – RM – Principles and guidelines,
ISO/TR 31004:2013 – RM- Guidance for the implementation of ISO 31000 and
ISO 31010:2009 – RM – Risk assessment guidelines
COST per learner: R 4 434-78 VAT Exclusive = R 5 100-00 VAT Inclusive
Duration: 6 Months period. This period can start at any time.
Materials will be sent to the nearest post office as soon as payment is received.
- Individuals responsible for developing risk management policy within their organization
- Individuals who need to ensure that an organization manages risk;
- Individuals who need to manage risk for the organization as a whole
- Individuals who need to evaluate an organization’s practice
By the successful completion of this course the learner will be able to:
- Recognize opportunities for application of Risk Management
- Integrate ISO 31000 with requirements of other Management systems
- Understand how to select appropriate Risk assessment techniques using guidance given in ISO 31010
- Understand the language used in the Risk management field
Risk assessment concepts, including – risk assessment and the risk management process: communication and consultation, establishing the context, risk treatment, monitoring and review.
The risk assessment process, including – Risk Identification, Risk Analysis: controls assessment, consequence analysis, likelihood analysis and probability estimation, preliminary analysis, uncertainties and sensitivities; Risk Evaluation; Documentation; Monitoring and Reviewing Risk Assessment; Application of Risk Assessment during life cycle phases.
Selection of risk assessment techniques (ISO 31010 gives a comparison of risk assessment techniques)
Certification and Certificates:
Learners will be required to complete 3 assignments during the six months period.
Learners are welcome to contact the Training Facilitator or make an appointment if experiencing difficulty. Should all three assignments not be successfully completed within the 6 months period, no certificate will be issued. Learners will then have to re-register for the Training programme.
Successful Learners will receive a TIQMS Certificate