COST per delegate:
R 4 824-56 VAT Exclusive = R 5 500-00 VAT Inclusive
DATES (2 days):
10 – 11 April 12 – 13 June 2018
TIQMS Unit 12 Oxford Park No. 3 Bauhinia Street, Highveld Technopark, Centurion.
Course price available on request
Please note this is a transition course from the 2008 to the 2015 standard. It is not a course for somebody who has not attended the 2008 edition course.
For this course, you should be working with or have knowledge of the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Personnel who are responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a quality management system
- ISO 9001:2015 in Context (the road to ISO 9001:2015)
- The 7 ‘new’ Quality Management Principles (how they differ from the previous 8 QMPs)
- Changes in terminology (which new definitions are important)
- Re-emphasis on the Process Approach (how the ISO 9001:2015 follows the PDCA)
- Contextualising ISO 9001:2015 (Important extracts from the Introduction and Annexures): Structure and terminology, Products and services, Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties, Risk-based thinking, Applicability, Documented information, Organizational knowledge, Control of externally provided products and services, Guidelines from TC 176.
- Transition between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 Clauses:
Cl 4. Context of the organization
Cl 5. Leadership
Cl 6. Planning
Cl 7. Support
Cl 8. Operation
Cl 9. Performance and evaluation
Cl 10. Improvement
Certification and Certificates:
Formative Assessment Questionnaire on the last day. Pass mark is 50%.
Successful Learners will receive a TIQMS certificate
100% attendance is required.
COMMENTS FROM ATTENDEES
Very informative course