Incorporating ISO 31000:2009 – RM – Principles and guidelines,
ISO/TR 31004:2013 – RM- Guidance for the implementation of ISO 31000 and
ISO 31010:2009 – RM – Risk assessment guidelines
Available on Request.
DATES (2 days)
In house or TIQMS can schedule a public course if required
TIQMS Unit 12 Oxford Park No. 3 Bauhinia Street, Highveld Technopark, Centurion
Course price available on request
- Individuals responsible for developing risk management policy within their organization
- Individuals who need to ensure that an organization manages risk;
- Individuals who need to manage risk for the organization as a whole
- Individuals who need to evaluate an organization’s practice
By the successful completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Recognize opportunities for application of Risk Management
- Integrate ISO 31000 with requirements of other Management systems
- Understand how to select appropriate Risk assessment techniques using guidance given in ISO 31010
- Understand the language used in the Risk management field
Risk assessment concepts, including – risk assessment and the risk management process: communication and consultation, establishing the context, risk treatment, monitoring and review.
The risk assessment process, including – Risk Identification, Risk Analysis: controls assessment, consequence analysis, likelihood analysis and probability estimation, preliminary analysis, uncertainties and sensitivities; Risk Evaluation; Documentation; Monitoring and Reviewing Risk Assessment; Application of Risk Assessment during life cycle phases.
Selection of risk assessment techniques (ISO 31010 gives a comparison of risk assessment techniques)
Certification and Certificates
Formative Assessment Questionnaire on the last day. Competent mark (Pass mark) is 50%.
Successful Learners will receive a TIQMS certificate
COMMENTS FROM ATTENDEES
Very informative and assisted in giving me a good understanding of the standard.