COST per delegate:
R 4 869-57 VAT Exclusive = R 5 600-00 VAT Inclusive
DATES (2 days)
In house or TIQMS can schedule a public course if required
Unit E Cambridge Park
5 Bauhinia Street
Course price available on request
This course is applicable to all levels of employment.
By the successful completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of documented procedures and documented information
- Use various tools and techniques for developing procedures
- What is a QMS and understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Benefits of a documented management system
- Processes and process mapping and creating a process map
- Alternatives to documented procedures
- Creating flowcharts
Certification and Certificates
Successful Learners will receive a TIQMS certificate
COMMENTS FROM ATTENDEES
The course was well planned. It was an eye-opener and hopefully will be put into practice in my day to day work.
I would recommend this course for people who has to establish procedures for process and also to manage Quality Management system.