COST per delegate:
R 4 824-56 VAT Exclusive = R 5 548-24 VAT Inclusive
DATES (2 days)
In house or TIQMS can schedule a public course if required
TIQMS Unit 12 Oxford Park No. 3 Bauhinia Street, Highveld Technopark, Centurion
Course price available on request
This course is applicable to all levels of employment.
By the successful completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of documented procedures and documented information
- Use various tools and techniques for developing procedures
- What is a QMS and understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Benefits of a documented management system
- Processes and process mapping and creating a process map
- Alternatives to documented procedures
- Creating flowcharts
Certification and Certificates
Successful Learners will receive a TIQMS certificate
COMMENTS FROM ATTENDEES
The course was well planned. It was an eye-opener and hopefully will be put into practice in my day to day work.
I would recommend this course for people who has to establish procedures for process and also to manage Quality Management system.