COST per delegate
R 4 869-57 VAT Exclusive = R 5 600-00 VAT Inclusive
DATES (2 days)
9 – 10 April 15 – 16 October 2019
Course price available on request
Basic Numeracy is required
This course is applicable to all levels of employment.
By the successful completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Carry out Process Capability studies
- Determine Cpk’s
- Implement variable and attribute control charts
- Introduction to Descriptive statistics
- Tally sheets and Histograms
- Process Capability Studies (Cp & Cpk)
- Central Limit theorem
- X-bar R-Control Charts
- Pattern analysis within Control Charts
- p, np, C, & U Attribute Control Charts
- Pareto diagrams
Free-ware software with macros to run on MS excel is included
An SPC reference Handbook, including guidance of over 20 types of charts is also included.
Certification and Certificates
Formative Assessment Questionnaire on the last day. Pass mark is 50%.
Successful Learners will receive a TIQMS certificate
100% attendance is required.
COMMENTS FROM ATTENDEES
Excellent course, it helped me in many ways, from now on I will be able to plot graphs and charts and calculate the efforts I find at work.
Course was presented in a very professional way. Can apply it to our process immediately.
Thanks for making a complicated subject so simple to understand!