COST per delegate
R 2 456-14 VAT Exclusive = R 2 824-56 VAT Inclusive
DATES (1 day)
11 May 24 August 2018
Course price available on request
This course is applicable to all levels of employment.
By the successful completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Perform Measurement System Analysis on measuring equipment
- Have an understanding of the different types of Variation within the measuring system and the effects it can have on the manufacturing process and process capability.
- Introduction and Terminology
- Types of measurement system variation
- Why and how to assess measurement system variation
- When to assess measurement system variation
- Preparing for a measurement system study
- Techniques for assessing measurement uncertainty:
- Worked example of a Gauge R&R Study
- Control charting method
- Attribute Gauge Study (Short method).
Certification and Certificates
Formative Assessment Questionnaire on the last day. Pass mark is 50%.
Successful Learners will receive a TIQMS certificate
100% attendance is required.
COMMENTS FROM ATTENDEES
Very satisfied with the training programme.
Will recommend other people to attend the course