COST per delegate:
R 4 869-57 VAT Exclusive = R 5 600-00 VAT Inclusive
DATES (2 day)
6 – 7 June 24 – 25 October 2019
Course price available on request
In house or TIQMS Unit 12 Oxford Park No. 3 Bauhinia Street, Highveld Technopark, Centurion
Learners must have successfully completed the Requirements Course.
Individuals who are responsible for doing internal audits against the ISO 14001:2015 standard
By the successful completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Understand and apply the ISO 19011:2011 requirements for auditing
- Develop auditing material required to conduct an internal audit
- Prepare and plan for an internal audit
- Perform audits displaying appropriate auditor techniques
- Write audit reports
- Eco Management and Audit Scheme
- Overview of Conducting an Audit
- Auditing Terminology
- Preparing for an Environmental Audit
- Preliminary Review of EMS Documentation
- Auditor Qualifications and Attributes
- Carrying out the Audit and System Audit Questions
Certification and Certificates
Formative Assessment Questionnaire on the last day. Competent mark is 50%.
Successful Learners will receive a TIQMS certificate
COMMENTS FROM ATTENDEES
The content and manner in which this course was delivered and provided has added immense value to my understanding and implementation of ISO 14001.
Very informative and well-presented course.
Course facilitator knowledge and course excellent.
The course was interesting and very practical.