COST per delegate
R 11 478-26 VAT Exclusive = R 13 200-00 VAT Inclusive
DATES (5 days)
24 – 28 June 2019
TIQMS Unit 12 Oxford Park No. 3 Bauhinia Street, Highveld Technopark, Centurion
In- House: Course price available on request
Learners must have successfully completed the ISO 9001:2015 QMS or ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor course.
Individuals who are responsible for doing external audits against the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
By the successful completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Understand and apply the ISO 19011:2011 requirements for auditing
- Develop auditing material required to conduct a second party audit i.e. of suppliers
- Prepare, plan, conduct and finalize an audit
- Perform audits displaying appropriate auditor techniques and write audit reports
- Introduction to Auditing
- Audit Basics
- Preparing for Audits
- Group Work Audit Checklists and Questioning
- Auditor Qualifications
- System Documentation Review
- Audit Practise
- Group Work Audits Reports
- Opening meeting simulation Group
- Case Studies and Video interaction
Certification and Certificates:
100% attendance is required.
Learners will write an exam on the last day of the Training programme. Pass Mark 60%
Part of the evaluation will be continuous evaluations on each Learner during the Course by the facilitator. Successful Learners will receive a TIQMS certificate
COMMENTS FROM ATTENDEES
Thank you! Another excellent training intervention by TIQMS.