COST per delegate R 4 385-96 VAT Exclusive = R 5 000-00 VAT Inclusive
Duration: 6 Months period. This period can start at any time.
Materials will be sent to the nearest post office as soon as payment is received.
Personnel who are responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a quality management system
By the successful completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Understand and apply the ISO 9001:2015 standard as a management tool
- Implement the ISO 9001 standard requirements
- Identify the requirements of the standard
- Understand Quality Concepts, purpose and rationale for a QMS
- Develop certain documents required by the standard
- Introduction to ISO QMS Standards and Guidelines
- Overview of the ISO 9000 Family
- 7 Quality Management Principles
- The ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Preparing the QMS & Process Management
- Documented Information
- The Role of the Certification process
Certification and Certificates:
Learners will be required to complete 2 assignments during this six months period.
Learners are welcome to contact the Training Facilitator or make an appointment if experiencing difficulty. Should all two assignments not be successfully completed within the 6 months period, no certificate will be issued. Learners will then have to re-register for the Training programme.
Successful Learners will receive a TIQMS Certificate
Successful Learners can register for the Internal Auditor and Lead Auditor Courses